Professional Liability Insurance Protections
Your company may be sued by your client, even if you didn't make a mistake. You will have to pay for expensive legal charges out of pocket if you don't have coverage.
Who Needs Professional Liability Insurance?
It is important to have professional liability insurance coverage for legal and medical misconduct in several states, particularly for attorneys and doctors. In addition to the following professionals, professional liability insurance is also important for the following professionals:
- Construction Managers
- Brokers and Agents in the real estate industry
- Graphic Designers
- Consultants in information technology (IT)
- Professionals in the insurance industry
- Advisory services for investors
- Consultants in management
- Developers of software
This is not a comprehensive list. If you're not sure if you need professional liability insurance, talk to our insurance agents today.